iXERP paperless is an initiative launched by iXDev as a response to COP recommendation to reduce the CO2 footprint and reduce the climate change factor. As iXDev is a cloud business application provider and automation / digital transformation partner, we developed a value in our tools to help reduce the office CO2 footprint by converting companies to a paperless environment and depending more on digital technology.
Paper consumption in the office
- The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year.
- 45% of paper printed in offices ends up trashed by the end of the day.
- A typical employee spends 30-40% of their time looking for information kept in filing cabinets.
- Each four-drawer file cabinet holds an average of 10,000 to 12,000 documents, takes up to 9 sq. ft. of floor space and costs £1,000 per year.
- More than 70% of businesses would fail within 3 weeks if they suffered a catastrophic loss of paper-based records due to fire or flood.
- The average business’ paper consumption grows by 22% per year, meaning in 3.3 years your paper consumption will double.
Why reduce paper consumption reduce CO2?
printing Papers are produced from trees, so we need to cut trees to manufacture all types of papers that are used in the office. Trees are the main consumer of CO2 as a single tree can consume 48 pounds of CO2 per year.
What is the benefits of implementing iXERP Paperless
- When your office goes paperless you don’t have to worry about losing and finding a document again.
- All of your documents will be organized on iXERP applications, stored and indexed in the exact way you specify to the contractor.
- You no longer have to mess with snail mail or fax machines. By having all of your documents as a digital file you can easily email and collaborate on the computer.
- It’s important to keep a record management plan from creation to destruction. Going paperless makes this a simple task by digitally managing every file and document.
- Having a digital office makes it easy to access your documents from anywhere with an internet connection. When you are travelling or out of the office a digital office makes it very simple to retrieve any necessary documents.
- Save around 300 trees from being cut every year.
- Reduce the CO2 footprint by an average of 14,000 pounds every year.
- Save the cost of printed paper reams, printed forms, time of printing and printers ink.
- Utilise your employees time and save 40% of their time, that is consumed in searching for information in hard copies to be used in more useful tasks.
iXERP paperless provide your business with all required tools to eliminate all the papers used in your daily workflow to be able to convert your organisation to a paperless, eco-friendly one by reducing your company CO2 footprint and saving trees from being cut.